Number 318: The 2022 Great Cars Issue
Regular price $8.95
Published September 2022, 88 pages.
- Lotus’s epochal 72 changed Formula 1 and racked up a vast catalog of successes
- Swift’s “coulda, woulda, shoulda” adventures in CART
- How the Peugeot 905 morphed into a Le Mans great
- George Kurtz and Colin Braun’s plan for SRO success
- Focus on Toyota’s GR Cup car
- And Much More!
**Note** RACER expects bulk shipment of copies to arrive 9/23/22. Orders will be fulfilled ASAP upon receipt of that shipment.